There’s more than one way to make money on PPP referrals. With Liberty SBF, you can earn fees for PPP client referrals AND for bank loan sales.
- We’re processing first and second draw loans. Refer your borrowers and earn a fee on closed deals.
- We’re buying previously funded PPP Loans. If your banking partners want to offload forgiveness, put us in touch and get an additional fee.
Join Liberty SBF’s PPP Referral Program today.
PPP Quick Facts
Here’s what your clients need to know about second draw:
- The relief bill includes $284 billion in PPP funds
- Borrowers can apply for first or second draw loans
- Applicants need five documents to substantiate their loan request
- Loans are processed on a “first-come, first-served” basis
- The program ends on March 31, but borrowers should apply as soon as possible to secure their loan request
- Banks can offload forgiveness by selling previously funded loans
Referring Borrowers or Banks
The Covid-19 pandemic continues to stifle the wider economy and small business owners desperately need this capital to maintain payroll and protect their future and their employees’ jobs. Current referral partners have shared that their clients are anxious about choosing the right lender and going through the PPP application process. As a broker, you can do your part by connecting borrowers with an experienced lender who can fund loan requests quickly.
If your bank partners aren’t participating in PPP, let them know they can send their clients to Liberty SBF. You can also facilitate an introduction if they’re looking to offload forgiveness processing by selling previously funded loans.
Our referral program gives you volume-based incentives, so the more you refer, the more you earn. Ready to sign up?
Liberty SBF: Approved Paycheck Protection Program Lender
Liberty SBF is an SBA-approved lender, handling underwriting, processing, funding, and servicing. We can be an all-in-one resource for your borrowers and banking partners. We facilitated over 3,200 loans in the sum of more than $350 million during the first round of PPP funding and are on track to double these numbers during round 2.
We’re also a trusted referral resource for commercial real estate loan brokers, property agents, and other lenders that need to provide their small business customers with timely and necessary financing.
Connect your banks and borrowers with a trusted PPP resource and start earning today.